Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back in the Habit



Tokyo cityscape, as seen from City Tower in Roppongi Hills.


After two months of keying out phone e-mails until my thumbs blistered, I've finally gotten my computer set up and successfully plugged into the internet after only three phone calls in search of the correct English tech support assistance. It's been so long I don't know what to do. I have an overwhelming urge to peruse eight weeks worth of news stories, look up every reference I've scribbled down in my notebook for later, e-mail every person I've promised correspondence with, read every blog entry I've missed, scroll every message board, and post every blog idea of my own that I've haphazardly drafted by hand without the ease of Word to oversee the process. So many possibilities await. I feel so...connected.

I wonder who's updated their Facebook status?

No comments: