Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Thought

I've been mulling over the idea, recently, of starting a new blogging project far greater than Corporate Takeover in that it would take up an entire blog, be written by a fictitious character whose view of topics would be drastically different than my own, and take place in a world completely outside my current reality. It would also make fun of hipsters pretty bad.

Perhaps one day you'll see the start of it here, without knowing what it is, and assume the voice is mine. On that day you may think that I've lost my mind. Or, if you're easily taken in by pretentious arguments, you may think I'm making a lot of sense. Or, if you're a casual skimmer, you might not even notice. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Randall Nichols said...

I say start a new blog for it. Hell, if you can swing it, start a Facebook page, Twitter page, the whole social media kabang, then delete this message from me suggesting it, and we'll talk about it and pimp it and friend your "guy" and let it get penetration that way.

I'm all for this, either way you go.