Looking to spice up those same old MSG-filled ramen noodles with something hearty that still costs less than a trip to the claw machine at the bowling alley? Why not try adding an egg for richer flavor?
You will need:
1 Package of Ramen Noodles (I recommend either Oriental or Roast Beef flavored)
Olive Oil (optional)
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
1. In a pot, boil just enough water to cover the block of Ramen.
2. If desired, add whatever vegetables you like (Mr. Chen recommends frozen peas, Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, or broccoli) and cook for several minutes, depending on the vegetable. (You're on your own here.)
3. Crack an egg into the pot, but do NOT stir. Let boil for 2 minutes, then turn over with a spoon.
4. Add block of Ramen to water, and cook for 3 minutes until done.
5. Turn heat off. Add contents of flavor packet along with a dash of Olive Oil.
Serve and enjoy. Goes well with a tuna sandwich for a low-budget yet filling lunch. As Mr. Chen would say: "It's a small piece of cake!"