Thursday, January 28, 2010

For All the Horror Movie Fans

All this week, my friend Randall's hosting lists of the Top Ten Horror Movies of the decade over at his blog. I haven't followed horror movies in a pretty long time, and most of what I do watch is ridiculously outdated ("So there's this dude in a striped shirt that appears to kill you, get this, in your dreams!") but there are some promising recommendations on there for anyone interested in checking out new horror flicks (i.e. Dan).

That is my honest opinion, and I'm not just writing this because Randall will be posting my own Top Ten list on Saturday. Also, Randall and I have an informal competition going over who can post the most links to the other's blog, so this is one more step towards tying the match.

5 comments:

Danicus said...

your list almost made me spit out my drink.

Danicus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danicus said...

ooh, im very interested in Club Penguin. I just wish they'd left their name so i could thank them.

Ian said...

Let that be a lesson to any other Spam-bots or phishing schemes that attempt to invade my blog! That's right, you heard me!